The Little League® International Advisory Board provides counsel and recommendations to the Little League Baseball and Softball staff and senior management. Each board member serves a four-year term. The 12-member board provides input, perspective and opinion on current aspects of the Little League program and proposed new initiatives, all for the purpose of maintaining Little League Baseball and Softball as the world’s leader in the youth sports arena.
Little League considers the input of the Advisory Board as vital in providing an effective program to ensure that all participants, parents and volunteers have a rewarding and enriching Little League experience. Board members are current and former District Administrators (D.A.s), Assistant District Administrators (A.D.A.s), and other volunteers whose many years of experience at the local level of Little League operations are highly valued by Little League International.
Advisory Board Members
- Michael Brooker (East) – Bangor, Maine
- Bobbie Brown (Southwest) – Lubbock, Texas
- Chet Cooper (Central) – Canfield, Ohio
- Jim Dean (Canada) – Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
- Urny Floran (Latin America) – Willemstad, Curaçao
- Derek Lisby (Central) – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Roman Jones (Southeast) – Perry, Georgia
- Bob Sherrill (Southeast) – Poquoson, Virginia
- Roland Slade (West) – Spring Valley, California
- Pam Stanley (Southwest) – Bosque Farms, New Mexico
- Perry Pierce (East) – Darien, Connecticut
- Carl Thompson (West) – Tucson, Arizona