The Museum is currently open Thursdays through Mondays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET. While closed to the public on Tuesday and Wednesday, groups are welcome to schedule private tours during that time period by emailing Museum@LittleLeague.org.
- $8 – Adults
- $5 – Seniors (ages 62 and over)
- $4 – Children (ages 4 – 16)
- FREE – Children Under 3
- FREE – Blue Star Museums, Museums for All, & Military
- FREE – Wearing an Official Little League® Patch
- Audio Tour Guide Rental – $3
- Free admission for any person bearing a Geneva Convention common access card, a DD (Department of Defense) Form 1173 ID card, or a DD Form 1173-1 ID card, which includes active duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard), as well as members of the National Guard and Reserve, U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps, or those bearing a government-issued retirement ID card from any of these organizations. Up to five accompanying family members also will be admitted free with the guest.
- Free admission for any person who identifies themselves as a current Little Leaguer®, AND who is wearing a shirt/jersey that has the Little League® Official Patch on it.
- Free admission for any Blue Star Museum personnel.
- Free admission for anyone qualifying under the Museums for All Program.
Audio Tour Guide Languages Available:
- English (Adults)
- English (Kids)