Starting on Saturday, October 16, 2021, the World of Little League Museum will be open for public admission from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET on Saturdays and Sundays (unless otherwise noted due to holidays and other closures) through the end of the calendar year.
As part of the Museum’s reopening plans, the following COVID-19 mitigation protocols will be enforced:
- Per CDC guidelines, the World of Little League Museum asks ALL visitors over the age of two (2) to wear face masks while visiting the Museum.
- Visitors are asked to practice physical distancing by staying six (6) feet away from others who are not in their group. Please do not crowd in lines and common areas.
- At this time, the Playball Theater and Dugout Theater will be at limited capacity, with a 15-minute wait between each show.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day. In addition, hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Museum, and visitors are encouraged to wash their hands often.
- Finally, visitors are asked not to enter if they feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- $8 – Adults
- $5 – Seniors (ages 62 and over)
- $4 – Children (ages 4 – 16)
- FREE – Children Under 3
- FREE – Blue Star Museums, Museums for All, & Military
- FREE – Wearing an Official Little League Patch
- Audio Tour Guide Rental – $3
- Free admission for any person bearing a Geneva Convention common access card, a DD (Department of Defense) Form 1173 ID card, or a DD Form 1173-1 ID card, which includes active duty U.S. Military (Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard), as well as members of the National Guard and Reserve, U.S. Public Health Service Commissioned Corps, NOAA Commissioned Corps, or those bearing a government-issued retirement ID card from any of these organizations. Up to five accompanying family members also will be admitted free with the guest.
- Free admission for any person who identifies themselves as a current Little Leaguer®, AND who is wearing a shirt/jersey that has the Little League® Official Patch on it.
- Free admission for any Blue Star Museum personnel.
- Free admission for anyone qualifying under the Museums for All Program.
Audio Tour Guide Languages Available:
- English (Adults)
- English (Kids)