Little League® offers a program for Tee Ball players (ages 4-6) that is specifically designed to provide a foundation and introduction to baseball and softball that is grounded in fun, fitness, and fundamentals.
The Little League Tee Ball program is a 10-week plan that features structured learning, highlighted by one practice and one game per week. Over the course of the season, coaches and parents will engage in a series of lessons utilizing up to 40 activities that include skills, drills and plenty of physical activity.
A great resource for a first-time or veteran coach, Little League’s Tee Ball program includes:
- Detailed practice plans for each week of the 10-week program
- Quick practice plans for each week of the 10-week program
- Activity Guides explaining each drill in detail
- Positive Coaching Alliance (PCA) Tips for each week of the program
- SKLZ FUN-damentals videos focusing on teaching basic Tee Ball skills