- Alcohol or illegal Drugs
- Outside food, beverages and coolers
- Containers with liquid (cans, plastic and aerosol containers)
- Flammable materials, incendiary devices and fireworks
- Skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, hover boards
- Noisemakers (ex: vuvuzelas, thunder sticks, air horns, etc.)
- Tarps, tents or canopies
- Beach umbrellas (small umbrellas 42” or less will be permitted)
- Large bags or containers
- Laser pointers and drones
- Weapons of any kind (ex: pocket knives or guns)
- Recreational vehicles (RVs)
Smoking and use of smokeless tobacco products are prohibited on the Little League International complex.
We reserve the right to remove from or deny access to Little League property any item, individual, or group whose actions are deemed inappropriate.
All items brought to the complex are subject to inspection.
Personal items are to be removed daily from the complex.
There will be NO claim check for prohibited items.