- Alcoholic beverages
- Tobacco products of any kind to be used, including E-cigs, vapors, etc. on the complex
- Illegal drugs
- Outside food, beverages & coolers
- Flammable materials, incendiary devices & fireworks
- Pets (excluding Specialty Guide dogs)
- Skateboards, bicycles, rollerblades, scooters, & hover boards
- Noisemakers (ex: vuvuzelas, thunder sticks, air horns, etc.)
- Beach umbrellas (small umbrellas 42” or less will be permitted)
- Large bags or containers
- Laser Pointers & drones
- Weapons of any kind (ex: pocket knives or guns)
- Recreational vehicles (RVs)
Smoking and use of smokeless tobacco products are prohibited on the Little League International complex.
We reserve the right to remove from or deny access to Little League property any item, individual, or group whose actions are deemed inappropriate.
All items brought to the complex are subject to inspection.
Personal items are to be removed daily from the complex.
There will be NO claim check for prohibited items.