Typically, the Little League® patch is required on the left sleeve of the Little League uniform regardless of age or division of play. The local league is responsible for purchasing and providing the patch to the players.
2021 Tournament: The Official Patch will only be required for the Little League Baseball and Little League Softball (Majors) divisions of play for the 2021 Little League International Tournament.
Important Notice: Rule 1.11 Use of the Official Patch will not apply for the 2021 regular season. Conventional uniforms, which do not match nor meet patch requirements, can be worn for the 2021 regular season.
For more information visit:
- 2021 Tournament – Updated Guidance on Patches for 2021 Tournament Play
- 2021 Season Resources: Player Eligibility and Approved Rulings for 2021
- Help Center – Why is the Little League patch a required part of the Little League uniform?
- Player Eligibility and Approved Rulings for 2021
- Rules, Regulations, and Operating Policies
- How do I apply an Iron-on patch?