Central Region Roundtable – CANCELLED
March 13, 2020 @ 9:00 am - March 14, 2020 @ 5:15 pm
After further developments and monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we regret to inform you that we will be cancelling the Central Region Roundtable this weekend in Cincinnati, Ohio.
First established in 2012, the Regional Roundtables provide an opportunity for District Administrators and Assistant District Administrators to gather in their respective region, and to participate in educational sessions, rules and regulations discussions, International Board of Director elections, and more.
- The Future of Little League® Participation: An update new strategic tactics, goals, and plans to continue to create excitement and opportunity in the Little League program. Learn more about the Strategic Plan.
- Growing Our Leagues: As we look forward to the expansion of the Little League Baseball and Little League Softball World Series Tournaments in 2021, how we can work to enhance opportunities through league growth and welcoming new local programs. (Download the Presentation)
- SafeSport and Child Protection: How volunteers can use USA Baseball’s Pure Baseball to help become SafeSport compliant and new enhancements to background check processes using JDP. (Download the Presentation)
- Technology Advancements: Understanding enhancements to the Little League Data Center, local league technology offerings, and the new Little League Rulebook App. (Download the Presentation)
- District Finances: Best practices and how to exceed expectations for financial management set in the D.A. Standards for Exceptional Leadership and Volunteer Service. (Download the Presentation)
- Evolving Little League World Series Selection and Development: Update on new umpire selection process for World Series and Regional Tournaments and additional information on umpire development initiatives. (Download the Presentation)
- Alternate Methods of Play: New, approved game modifications, district programming, and local league opportunities to bring more fun and excitement to the field. (Download the Presentation)