First established in 2012, the Region Roundtables provide an opportunity for District Administrators and Assistant District Administrators to gather and to participate in educational sessions, rules and regulations discussions, elections, and more.
During each 2024 Region Roundtable, attendees can look forward to an engaging weekend with fellow volunteers, and Little League staff, as we work together to chart the course for the future of Little League.
Please watch this important video message for updates on the tactical items discussed at the 2022 Congress, information about closing out the 2023 season, and details on upcoming events!
2024 Region Roundtables
Dates and locations for U.S. locations are below. Information for International Region meetings will be available later as sites are confirmed.
The Region Roundtable registration and additional information will be made available this fall.
- West Region: January 19-20 – Anaheim Hilton, Anaheim, California
- Southwest Region: February 9-10 – Hilton Houston Post Oak by the Galleria, Houston, Texas
- Southeast Region: March 1-2 – Embassy Suites by Hilton Greenville Golf Resort and Conference Center, Greenville, South Carolina
- East Region: March 8-9 – Hilton Providence, Providence, Rhode Island
- Central Region: March 15-16 – Westin Cincinnati, Cincinnati, Ohio
- International: Region Directors will be contacting you to share dates and locations.
Tentative Schedule of Events
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Registration
- 11:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. – Opening / General Session
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. – General Session
- 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. – General Sessions
- 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. – Lunch
- 1:30 p.m. – 3:15 p.m. – General Sessions
- 3:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. – General Session / Closing