IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2021 WEST REGION TOURNAMENTS
Admission to the Little League Baseball and Softball Region Tournaments at San Bernardino, California, is limited to the pass holders from the teams playing at the time and the limited “Friends and Family” pass holders.
Seating inside all stadiums will be limited to the “Team Pass” holders of the two teams playing in that game and any other individuals with “Friends and Family” pass issued by Little League International. Each team at all tournaments will receive up to 250 team passes to be distributed to their families, friends, and community members. The stadiums will be cleared at the end of each game to provide the next teams’ pass holders the opportunity to enter the stadiums.
Please note that there will be limited concession options. For souvenirs, online shopping is encouraged at ShopLittleLeague.org (free shipping for orders over $50).
COVID-19 MITIGATION EFFORTS FOR ALL SPECTATORS AND TEAM PASS HOLDERS
All visitors to our tournaments are kindly asked:
- DO NOT ENTER IF you feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks during your visit. Vaccinated visitors may wear masks at your comfort.
- Practice physical distancing: it is recommended to keep a minimum of 6 feet from all teams and other visitors.
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently and thoroughly.
- Do not crowd in lines, at common areas, or at points of interest.
- Follow all other signage, announcements, and other instructions.
- No chairs in the stadium for night games. Chairs may be at the top of the stadium.
- All coolers and bags will be searched.
- No coolers at baseball championship games.
- No pets other than service dogs.
- No alcoholic beverages in the stadium or on the complex.
- Good sportsmanship for all of the teams.
Places of Interest
- Norton Air Museum
- Fiesta Village
- Glen Helen Park
- Victoria Gardens
- Ontario Mills
- Lake Arrowhead
- Big Bear Mountains
- Knotts Berry Farm
- Universal Studios
- Sea World
- Palm Springs Aerial Tram
The Western Region Headquarters is located about sixty miles East of Los Angeles on Interstate Highway 215. The total complex consists of 27 acres, with a Major League field that seats approximately 8,000, and is where each year the Little League Major Division Regional Tournament is played. There is also a lighted Senior, Intermediate, and Softball field on the property. There are seven dormitories to house teams and coaches from eleven western states; California, Hawaii, Oregon, Washington, Alaska, Wyoming, Montana Idaho, Utah, Nevada, and Arizona. The facility has its own cafeteria that serves over 900 meals per day during the annual Regional Tournament.