The Little League® Official Uniform Patch is the only recognized identification which sets a Little Leaguer® apart from all other children who play baseball or softball.
The patch symbolizes the Little League mission of building character, teaching discipline, and fostering loyalty for the millions of Little Leaguers throughout the world.
Use of the Official Uniform Patch, as a required part of the Little League uniform code, came about when many leagues reported abuse of the name and federal registration trademark. Simulation of the patch in any form is a violation of trademark rights.
- Note: The Patch may not be screen-printed or sublimated.
- Important Notice: Rule 1.11 Use of the Official Patch is mandatory for all divisions of Little League® for both regular season & tournament play.
- All patches are washable. Iron-on patches can be sewn on or heat sealed.
Order Online at ShopLittleLeague.org or call 1.800.874.2852
Uniform Patch Placement
- Sleeve Placement: 3” below left shoulder seam on raglan sleeve.
- Sleeve Placement: 1” below left shoulder seam on set-in sleeve.
- Sleeveless Placement: patch should be placed over the left breast.
- Umpire Patch: 4” below left shoulder seam on set-in sleeve.
Patch Application Tutorial
Instructions for Applying Iron-on Patch
- DO NOT USE LOW MELTING FABRICS
- DO NOT STEAM IRON
- DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA
- All garments should be freshly laundered.
- Set iron to Cotton setting or 400 degrees.
- Thoroughly iron area of garment where patch will be placed.
- Place patch on desired location of garment.
- Place cloth or light towel over patch. While using a slow circular motion, press firmly for 30 seconds.
- Turn garment inside out, then iron back of patch for 30 seconds.
- Let patch area cool for one minute. If edge of patch can be lifted, repeat step six.