The Little League® Official Uniform Patch is the only recognized identification which sets a Little Leaguer® apart from all other children who play baseball or softball.
The patch symbolizes the Little League mission of building character, teaching discipline, and fostering loyalty for the millions of Little Leaguers throughout the world.
Little League International has established a new, unified patch that reflects all levels of the program. This patch, which matches our new Little League logo, can be used, regardless of the division of play, on your league’s uniforms, including umpires. “Rocker patches” that can go above the new patch for all divisions and roles will also be available, for those who wish to add those distinctions to your uniforms. If your league still has patches that have been previously purchased, you do not need to replace those patches, and limited quantities of our previous patches are still available, while supplies last. Patches can be purchased at ShopLittleLeague.org.
Uniform Patch Placement
- Sleeve Placement: 3” below left shoulder seam on raglan sleeve.
- Sleeve Placement: 1” below left shoulder seam on set-in sleeve.
- Sleeveless Placement: patch should be placed over the left breast.
- Umpire Patch: 4” below left shoulder seam on set-in sleeve.
Patch Application Tutorial
Instructions for Applying Iron-on Patch
- DO NOT USE LOW MELTING FABRICS
- DO NOT STEAM IRON
- DO NOT APPLY HOT IRON DIRECTLY TO EMBROIDERED AREA
- Remove emblem from the package.
- Pre-heat iron for 5 minutes on high. DO NOT use steam.
- Iron area of garment where emblem will be placed for 25 seconds.
- Place emblem on the desired location of the garment.
- Place a light weight cotton press-cloth over the emblem. Using a back and forth motion, press firmly with iron for 25 seconds. DO NOT apply hot iron directly to the embroidered area.
- Turn garment inside out. Using a back and forth motion, iron the back side of the emblem area for 45-60 seconds while pressing firmly.
- Turn the garment right side out. Place the cotton press cloth over the emblem. Iron the edges of the emblem (outside embroidery if possible) to ensure they are properly sealed. DO NOT apply hit iron directly to the embroidered area.
- Lay garment flat and allow to cool completely.
- Machine wash warm, cool rinse. DO NOT use bleach.
- Tumble dry low, remove promptly.
- DO NOT DRY CLEAN