Officially launched at the 27th Little League® International Congress in New Orleans, the redesigned LittleLeague.org offers users a one-stop resource to access information and tools in an improved layout designed for all devices. The site also includes more robust search capabilities, consistent design elements, and a streamlined user experience.
“As Little League looks toward the future, developing innovative ways to provide our volunteers with timely information in a very user-friendly and enjoyable way is essential,” said Stephen D. Keener, Little League President and CEO. “By expanding and improving our capabilities, we can allow parents, leagues officials, and volunteers to more easily and effectively implement the Little League program in communities around the world.”
With an emphasis on the user experience, the new LittleLeague.org offers a variety of new features that will help users find what they are looking for, including:
- Articles, videos, and other resources organized by role within the program – Parent, Coach, Umpire, etc.
- Search functionality that covers the full library of Little League content, from Little League University to the Hall of Excellence
- Little League’s most-used resources organized into the brand-new “Field Guide”
- Responsive design principles ensure that information is optimized for all screen sizes, from mobile devices to desktops
- Updated fonts, color palettes, formatting, layout, and navigational items
“Through the use of data-driven analytics and structured feedback from our volunteers, we were able to work with a great team to create an efficient and enjoyable website experience that will assist our volunteers in gaining the information they are looking for in a more direct way,” said Pat Wilson, Little League Senior Vice President of Operations and Program Development. “We are proud of the new look and feel that LittleLeague.org now offers and are excited for the future developments and opportunities that the new website will provide.”
While the overhauled LittleLeague.org has officially launched, Little League continues to improve its presence online by:
- Incorporating the sites of its Regional headquarters
- Improving the Little League Baseball® World Series site
- Enhancing Divisional World Series sites
- Re-launching Little League University
- Integrating an enhanced videos archive and official store
While Little League encourages users to utilize the new website to find the most up-to-date content, the former Little League website is available for a limited time at Archive.LittleLeague.org. Please note, if there is something that you are unable to find on the new website, email support@LittleLeague.org. As a reminder, because of the transition to the new website, many bookmark pages and shortened URLs may need to be updated on local league webpages.