Below is a list of frequently asked questions about the T-Mobile Little League® Call Up Grant. If you cannot find an answer to the question you are looking for below, please contact CallUpGrant@LittleLeague.org.
The 2021 T-Mobile Little League® Call Up Grant Program will launch in early December. If you’re interested in applying for a Call Up Grant for the 2021 season, please complete the application notification.
Families interested in applying for the T-Mobile Little League® Call Up Grant should visit LittleLeague.org/CallUpGrant. Prior to filling out the application, interested families should identify their local league by visiting the Little League League Finder and reach out to their local league to find out more information about registration dates and fees.
An application can be submitted for a qualified child once for the 2021 season. Our goal is to keep your child on the field and in the game!
Yes, please create an application for each child that you are requesting a T-Mobile Little League® Call Up Grant.
No. Only families looking to participate in an affiliated Little League® program are eligible. To find a league near you visit the Little League League Finder.
Grant funding will be provided as resources allow and are provided on a first-come, first-serve basis for all qualified players and families.
1. Low-income families across the country can register their children for Little League® in either the baseball, softball, or challenger division.
2. The T-Mobile Little League® Call Up Grant is available to eligible families with children as young as 4 years old interested in joining Little League®.
3. Parents, legal guardians, league officers, or advocates may apply online by visiting LittleLeague.org/CallUpGrant to receive funding to cover Little League® registration fees.
4. Payment will be made to the local Little League® program.
5. Families must submit an electronic copy of one of the following documents verifying their low-income status to complete the online registration:
- Free / Reduced Lunch (FRL) verification letter
- Foster child paperwork
- Enrollment in Medicaid or state health plan
After the parent/guardian of a player applies and is approved for a T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant, payment will be made directly from Every Kid Sports, a non-profit organization working with Little League and T-Mobile, to the appropriate local Little League. League Presidents, Player Agents, and Treasurers will be notified via email using their information on the Data Center when a player in their league is approved for a grant. Grants are only available to families of players signing-up to play in an officially chartered and sanctioned Little League Baseball and Softball organization.
The T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant is available directly to families to help support the cost of registration fees associated with their local Little League program registration. Beginning in December 2020, families in your league will be able to learn how to apply for support by visiting LittleLeague.org/CallUpGrant. Leagues are encouraged to promote this opportunity to families throughout their community. As applications are approved, the funds donated through the text to donate campaign will be distributed based on zip code. If there are no Call Up Grant recipients in a particular zip code, funds will be redirected to a grant recipient someplace else in that state. Additional, non-geographic-specific funds are also available in an effort to support as many eligible families as possible, so if no funds were raised in your zip code or if the funds that were raised have been allocated, we will draw from a general pool of funds to support as many kids as possible.