Due to inclement weather with lightning near at the Little League® International Complex, as well as the importance to get all of the Little League Baseball® World Series participants to Bowman Field for the MLB Little League Classic, the Little League International Tournament Committee has made the decision to suspend play of Game 8 between the Mid-Atlantic Region vs. West Region on Sunday, August 18.
With the approval of the Little League International Committee to resume a suspended tournament game, the game will resume action on Monday, August 19, at 1 p.m. at Lamade Stadium from the point it was halted with the West Region leading, 6-0, in the top of the fifth with one out, a runner on first, and a 2-2 count.
Updated Game Times Below:
- Consolation Game A: Great Lakes Region vs. Australia Region – Monday, August 19 at 11 a.m. – Volunteer Stadium (ESPN)
- Consolation Game B: Europe and Africa Region vs. Northwest Region – Tuesday, August 20 at 11 a.m. – Lamade Stadium
- Game 16: West Region vs. Mid-Atlantic Region – Resumes Monday, August 19 at 1 p.m. – Lamade Stadium (ESPN)
- Game 17: Mexico Region vs. Latin America Region – Monday, August 19 at 3 p.m. – Volunteer Stadium (ESPN)
- Game 18: TBD vs. New England Region – Tuesday, August 20 at 3 p.m. – Lamade Stadium (ESPN)
- Game 19: Caribbean Region vs. Canada Region – Monday August 19 at 4 p.m. – Lamade Stadium (ESPN2)
- Game 20: Midwest Region vs. Southwest Region – Monday, August 19 at 8 p.m. – Lamade Stadium (ESPN2)
- Game 21: TBD vs. TBD – Tuesday, August 20 at 7:30 p.m. – Lamade Stadium (ESPN)
- Game 22: TBD vs. TBD – Wednesday, August 21 at 11 a.m. – Lamade Stadium (ESPN and ESPN2 KidsCast)
Networks times will be identified and distributed as soon as possible. All other complex activities will remain the same. Updates to the Little League Baseball World Series schedule will continue to be posted on LittleLeague.org.