- 1995 – Little League International signed an agreement with the town of Kutno to build the European Little League Training Complex
- 1996 – Little League Baseball stadium is completed
- 1996 – First Little League Baseball Europe, Middle East, and Africa Regional Tournament in Kutno, Poland
- 2000 – Completion and dedication of Stan Musial Stadium
- 2000 – Dedication of Edward Piszek Stadium (the 1996 Little League Baseball stadium)
The complex consists of five fields, team dormitories, regional office, and two pavilions.