The MLB PLAY BALL Day event at Little League International is a fun, free event open to children of all ages and skill levels. The event is loosely structured to allow participants to experience the game and just have fun. There are activities around the complex for families with kids of all ages. We ask that all participants register at the check-in location in the concession stand. Registration is required for participation in any of the events or activities. Each participant will be issued a name tag and wristband to wear.
Various sessions will run between 11 a.m. and 3 p.m. Each session will last approximately one hour and participants can join/exit sessions at any time throughout the day.
Little League International Complex
539 US Route 15 Hwy.
Williamsport, PA 17701-0485
- Howard J. Lamade Stadium – Ages 5 to 8 (baseball and softball)
- Volunteer Stadium – Ages 9 to 12 (baseball and softball)
What to Bring:
All registered children are expected to bring their fielding gloves, bats, and helmets. Children league-age 12 and under are to wear rubber cleats. Little League International will have some extra equipment available.
- Activities will be held on both Volunteer and Lamade Stadiums. Parents, guardians, and anyone not participating in the sessions may watch from the stands or outside the fence during their session. Players can find Gatorade and water in dugouts and are free to grab a drink any time during events.
- We ask that you accompany your children to the entry gates. Do not leave any child unattended at any time and stay in close proximity to the field.
- The World of Little League® Museum is open all day from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. The concession stand is open with food and drinks available for purchase. The Stadium Gift Shop will also be open from 10pm to 4pm. An Easton batting cage, located next to the Gift Shop, is open to all visitors from 11pm to 3pm as well.
- If you post any pictures or updates to social media, we would encourage you to use the following hashtags: #PlayBall, #LittleLeague
Please note the following:
- This event is being filmed and photographed by Little League Baseball, Incorporated (LLB) for use by LLB and other partners, including Major League Baseball (MLB), Easton and other LLB partners and may be used in future television broadcasts, by the news media, in marketing and promotional materials, on websites in social media and for use by third parties. Participation in this event and presence on the Little League International Complex constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with this policy without further authorization or compensation.
- By entering the Little League complex you acknowledge and accept all of the inherent risks associated with being a participant and/or spectator at a baseball/softball game and further agree to hold harmless and release Little League Baseball, Incorporated, its employees, volunteers and partners from any damage or injury to person or property you may suffer at this event.