Little League® International offers a semester-long internship program in a variety of different areas for college students to gain invaluable experience each year. Positions available for 2022 include:
- Communications Internship (Spring 2022)
- Digital Media/Web Internship (Summer 2022)
- Graphic Design Internship (Summer 2022)
- Media Relations Internship (Summer 2022)
- Social Media Internship (Summer 2022)
- Sponsorship/Marketing Internship (Summer 2022)
- Video Production Internship (Summer 2022)
Interns must be available to work during the month of August for the Little League Baseball World Series. Many of Little League’s previous interns have gone on to careers in Major League Baseball, College Athletic Programs, and more. Internships may also be taken for college credit.
Interested candidates should apply using the links above, or click here for the full listing of opportunities at Little League International.
Recruitment for the summer positions will likely be held between January and March/April, with decisions made prior to the end of May. Questions may be directed to Internships@LittleLeague.org.
Little League® International is committed to providing a welcoming atmosphere where committed students can get a hands-on, real world, practical experience at one of the world’s largest and most revered sporting events.