During the Little League Baseball® World Series, please keep the following information in mind for your safety and enjoyment.
The following list of items will be PROHIBITED on the premises:
- Alcohol or Illegal Drugs
- Pets (except certified service animals)
- Skateboards/hover boards
- Noisemakers (ex: vuvuzelas, thunder sticks, air horns, etc.)
- Tarps, Tents, or Canopies
- Flammable materials or combustible devices
- Beach Umbrellas (small umbrellas 42” or less will be permitted)
- Large Bags or Containers
- Laser Pointers
- Hover Boards
- Weapons of any kind/self-defense items
- Pocket Knives or Guns
- Containers with Liquid (glass, cans, plastic, and aerosol containers)
- Aerosol containers (sunscreen in its original container will be permitted but is subject to inspection; aerosol containers of sunscreen are not permitted)
- Selfie sticks
- Utility tools with blades
- Baseball bats/poles
- Plastic saucers/sleds
- Flag poles/sticks/staffs
- All smoking and use of tobacco products, including the use of e-cigarettes and vaporizers, is prohibited on Little League International property.
- We reserve the right to remove from or deny access to Little League property any item, individual, or group whose actions are deemed inappropriate.
- All items brought to the complex are subject to inspection.
- Personal items are to be removed daily from the complex.
- Security gates open daily two hours prior to the start of the first game (time is subject to change). Visit the Schedule Page for more information.
- Stadiums will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- There will be NO claim check for prohibited items at the entry points.
- All permitted items will be subject to search.
- Little League International routinely takes pictures and video for use by the news media, in marketing and promotional materials, and on websites and social media platforms. Please be advised that promotional images, video, and audio may be captured during your visit to the Little League Baseball World Series and entrance onto the Little League International property constitutes acceptance of and agreement with this policy without further authorization or compensation.
- The use of video recording technology to capture, stream, or distribute Little League World Series game footage in any medium is strictly prohibited and considered copyright infringement, punishable fully under applicable federal and state laws. Solicitation on the Little League property is not permitted. Offenders will be promptly removed from the property and may be denied re-entry.
- No items of a commercial nature should be brought on site with the intent to distribute. Such items may be confiscated.
The following list of items will be PERMITTED on the premises:
- Small Purses
- Pin Bags
- Sunscreen (no aerosol, in its original container)
- Small Bags
- Fanny Packs
- Diaper Bags
- Certified Service Animals (must remain on a leash or in a harness)
- Motorized Handicap vehicles (scooters/wheelchairs)
All patrons entering the World Series complex will be required to pass through Metal Detectors.
- Containers of liquid for infants (i.e. baby bottles, formula) will be permitted, but are subject to inspection.
- Sunscreen in its original container will be permitted but is subject to inspection. (Aerosol containers of sunscreen are NOT permitted).