Based on the guidance provided by the 2021 Little League International Pandemic Response Advisory Commission, and in an abundance of caution for the safety and well-being of its participants, admission into Stallings Stadium at Elm Street Park will be limited to the “Team Pass” holders from the teams playing at the time and the limited “Friends and Family” (issued by Little League International) pass holders. Additional spectators, families of non-playing teams, and other members of the community are permitted to watch the games from any of the public access areas outside of the stadium around the outfield fences, however space will be extremely limited.
Each of the 10 participating teams will receive 99 team passes to be distributed to their families, friends, and community members. The stadiums will be cleared at the end of each game to provide the next teams’ pass holders the opportunity to enter the stadiums.
For those who will be permitted to attend the games in person, the following COVID-19 mitigation efforts will also be in effect:
- Visitors are kindly asked not to attend the event if they feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks during their visit.
- Vaccinated visitors may wear masks at their comfort.
- Visitors are recommended to keep a minimum of six (6) feet from all teams and other visitors.
- Visitors should wash and/or sanitize their hands frequently and thoroughly.
- When walking around the complex, visitors should not crowd in lines, at common areas, or at points of interest.
- During the event, please follow all other signage, announcements, and other instructions.