Starting on Saturday, October 16, 2021, the World of Little League Museum will be open for public admission from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. ET on Saturdays and Sundays (unless otherwise noted due to holidays and other closures) through the end of the calendar year.
As part of the Museum’s reopening plans, the following COVID-19 mitigation protocols will be enforced:
- Per CDC guidelines, face masks are optional for staff and visitors to the World of Little League Museum. However, we support the choice for visitors to continue to wear a face mask when visiting the museum and ask all visitors to respect everyone’s preference.
- Visitors are asked to practice physical distancing by staying six (6) feet away from others who are not in their group. Please do not crowd in lines and common areas.
- At this time, the Playball Theater and Dugout Theater will be at limited capacity.
- High-touch areas will be cleaned and sanitized frequently throughout the day. In addition, hand sanitizing stations are located throughout the Museum, and visitors are encouraged to wash their hands often.
- Finally, visitors are asked not to enter if they feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.