Little League® District Administrators (D.A.s) are some of the most trusted, highest level volunteers in the organization. Each Fall, during the annual New D.A. Training Seminar conducted at the Little League International Complex in South Williamsport, Pa., those new to this administrative position are introduced and educated on various components of the Little League program.
These distinguished volunteers rotate through a series of classroom-style lessons and small-group sessions. Each of the presentations are available to download and share.
The presentations include: The Role of the D.A., Little League Urban Initiative, League Development, A Safety Awareness Program (ASAP), Insurance, Background Checks, District Finance, Training Initiatives, Little League Softball, Charter Committee, Marketing, and Communications.
DOWNLOAD POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS:
- What Is the Little League® Urban Initiative Program
- Role and Responsibilities of the D.A.
- The Importance of League Development
- Knowing Your District’s Finances
- Understanding Little League® Forms and Processes
- Risk Management – Insurance, ASAP, and Background Checks
- The Little League® Challenger Division
- Marketing and Communicating Within Your District
- Chartering Little League Softball®