Each month, Little League® International will provide a quick look at important information and events for the month ahead. All of this information will be available here and continue to be updated as new, timely resources become available. We invite you to review and share with your colleagues and friends.
2021 Season Resources & COVID-19 Guidance
As your league prepares to return to the field in 2021, be sure to keep up-to-date with all of Little League’s notifications, recommendations, frequently asked questions, and updates on season resumption and the evolving Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic by visiting LittleLeague.org/Coronavirus.
Local League Operation Reminders
To help ensure that your league enjoys this exciting time of year and begin preparing for the fall, Little League has put together a list of things that local leagues should be considering and some resources to help guide the way.
- Find state and national grant opportunities to help your league
- Encourage families in need to learn about the T-Mobile Little League Call Up Grant
- Survey your league’s parents with this local league survey resource
- Be sure to follow the Best Practices for Returning to Play once safe to do so
- Explore the opportunity of launching a Sandlot Fun Days event
- Know how to use technology to communicate with your leagues
- Learn how to keep active at home this fall and winter with some Backyard Tips
- Teach new parents and coaches the fundamentals with The Basics
- Understand what you should typically be doing with the Local League Operational Guide
- Ensure your league’s parents know what volunteer opportunities are available
- Know where all the Forms and Publications are for your league’s operations
- Look at ways to help raise money for your local league
- Stay up-to-date with the Child Protection Program
We Are One Team. One Little League.
Over the past year, you have likely seen Little League start to take on a new look and focus as we embrace One Team. One Little League. This was the beginning of the evolvement of Little League’s mission, look, and logo. Two years ago, the Little League International Board and Staff set out to create a simplified, inclusive mission, look, and logo, that celebrated our history, while also looking forward to the future of our program. Learn more about Little League’s new brand at LittleLeague.org/OneTeamOneLittleLeague.
Download the Rulebook App
In a continued effort to provide parents, volunteers, and league officials with a clear explanation and understanding of the official regulations, playing rules, and operating policies, Little League® has launched a brand-new Rulebook App, now available in the Apple and Google Play App Stores for a one-time download fee of $1.99.
Launched in March 2019, the Little League Girls with Game Initiative honors all the girls and women who have made the Little League program what it is today and inspires the future generation of female participants at every level. From written stories and feature videos to inspiring quotes and photos across all its digital media platforms, the Girls with Game initiative celebrates the memorable moments, exciting events, and inspiring individuals throughout the Little League program.
Share Your Stories
Do you have a story that you think deserves to be told on LittleLeague.org or through Little League’s official social media platforms? Send us your story today by emailing media@LittleLeague.org.