- League and District Officials
Tee Ball and Coach Pitch:
- Team numbers should be reduced, to help limit the number of individuals at practices and games.
- Volunteers are encouraged to be from the same household as players, as much as possible. Coaches should wear cloth face coverings whenever possible.
- The focus on these divisions should be on fun and player development.
Little League Challenger Division® and Senior Challenger Division:
- Buddies should be from the same household as the player whenever possible.
- Buddies should wear cloth face coverings whenever possible, protective gloves are also encouraged.
- Parents/Guardians of players with high risk health concerns should consult a medical professional prior to having their player participate.
Little League® Sandlot Fun Days
- While activities should be player-led; the adult volunteers overseeing Little League Sandlot Fun Day events should provide a thorough overview of appropriate mitigation efforts and are responsible for ensuring these guidelines are followed.
|BACK: FACILITY, FAN, & ADMIN|