Enter Promo Code: LLRD
Arizona State University – Farrington Softball Stadium
On Sunday, March 24th, the Arizona State Softball would like to invite you and your Little Leaguers® to attend its “Little League Softball Day.” This event will be held at Farrington Softball Stadium in Tempe, when the Sun Devils take on their Pac-12 Conference rivals, the Utah Utes.
In order to promote Little League Softball, as well as the college softball experience, Little League® Baseball and Softball has worked with various colleges and universities resulting in these institutions providing a “Little League Softball Day” at the collegiate level. It is on this day that young athletes of all ages will get to experience the game of softball at its finest. They will have the complete game-day experience, from the warm up to the game-ending play.
Sunday, March 24th
- Arizona State University vs. University of Utah at 12:00pm
The Little League players, coaches and family members may attend the games at the reduced rate of $8 general admission and $11 bleacher reserved seats (on advanced orders only). To order tickets, click here and enter the code “LLRD” for discounted pricing.
Game Day Information
- Little League players are encouraged to wear their uniform shirt and should have their Little League Official patch sewn onto the left shoulder of their uniform shirt in order to be identified for admission.
- Pre-Game Stadium Tour
- Pre-Game On-Field Parade/Recognition
- Poster Creation Station
- National Anthem Buddies (limited)
- $1 Popcorn Day
- Post-Game Run the Bases
- After the game, ASU Softball invite the Little League players to interact with a handful of college players, where they can ask the Sun Devil players questions directly. (This session will be limited to approximately 20 to 30 minutes.)
Director of Softball Development
Little League International
Group Events Consultant