With the 2021 Little League® tournament season underway, Little League International has announced its official admission policies for its U.S. Region Tournament events.
Based on the guidance provided by the 2021 Little League International Pandemic Response Advisory Commission, and in an abundance of caution for the safety and well-being of its participants, admission at each of its five U.S. Region complexes (Whitestown, Indiana; Bristol, Connecticut; Warner Robins, Georgia; Waco, Texas; and San Bernardino, California) will be limited to the “Team Pass” holders from the teams playing at the time and the limited “Friends and Family” (issued by Little League International) pass holders. No general admission will be permitted at any Little League Baseball and/or Softball Region Tournament.
Each team at all U.S. Region baseball and softball tournaments will receive up to 250 team passes, based on stadium capacity, to be distributed to their families, friends, and community members. The stadiums will be cleared at the end of each game to provide the next teams’ pass holders the opportunity to enter the stadiums.
For those who will be permitted to attend the games in person, the following COVID-19 mitigation efforts will also be in effect:
- Visitors are kindly asked not to attend the event if they feel sick, have a fever, or in the past 14 days have had any symptoms of COVID-19 or exposure to someone with COVID-19.
- Unvaccinated visitors are strongly encouraged to wear masks during their visit.
- Vaccinated visitors may wear masks at their comfort.
- Visitors are recommended to keep a minimum of six (6) feet from all teams and other visitors.
- Visitors should wash and/or sanitize their hands frequently and thoroughly.
- When walking around the complex, visitors should not crowd in lines, at common areas, or at points of interest.
- During the event, please follow all other signage, announcements, and other instructions.
At all locations, there will be limited concession options and online shopping is encouraged for any souvenir purchases at ShopLittleLeague.org. Free shipping is available for orders over $50.
For more information on the 2021 Little League Baseball and Softball Region Tournaments, and to stay up-to-date with all the latest news and information around the tournaments including admission policies for the Little League Softball World Series and Little League Baseball World Series, visit LittleLeague.org and follow (@LittleLeague) on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.