Southeast Region: Rules Seminar
January 26, 2019 @ 8:00 am - January 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm$40 – $50
The Little League® Rules Seminar will provide education to all Little League volunteers with an extensive review of Little League Baseball and Softball Rules. Additionally, a review of select regulations that relate to on-field action will be included. The comprehensive review will dispel many myths of the games while also providing clarity, interpretation and application of the rules.
Any Little League volunteer, including league officials, managers, coaches, umpires and district officials, regardless of years of experience.
Benefits & Highlights
- Useful for learning the rules or receiving a refresher
- Detailed review through multiple methods
- Be better prepared for your Little League season
- Receive answers to your pressing rules questions
$50 | The first 40 people to register are eligible for a 20% discount at time of registration.
Must register by Sunday, Jan. 20 at 10 p.m. eastern.
A catered lunch on Saturday as well as event materials, such as new rule books, included.
Members of the Southeastern Region Umpire Alumni Association are eligible for a 10% discount at time of registration. Must input SRUAA membership number (SRUAAXXXX) as promotional code. Can’t be combined with 20% discount.
- Saturday, 7:30 a.m. – 8 a.m. – Attendee Check-In
- Saturday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. – Seminar
- Sunday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.- Seminar
Schedule is subject to change
What To Bring
Ability to take notes either by paper or digitally.
- This event will be led by the Region’s experienced Volunteer Umpire Staff
- Attendees must secure their own housing accommodations
- This is a classroom-exclusive event