Southeast Region: LLU League Administration Clinic – Virginia
January 26 @ 9:00 am - January 27 @ 12:00 pm$55
The Little League University League Administration Clinic will provide attendees a thorough understanding of the management and operation of a local Little League, in conjunction with a review of Little League® rules, regulations, and policies that will assist a volunteer in developing a well-run local program. Don’t miss this chance to learn from Little League staff coming to your community with a wealth of knowledge for your Little League program.
Any local league officer or district officer from any local league or district, regardless of location (district, state, and region)
Benefits & Highlights
- Receive a thorough review of local league operations and Little League rules
- Useful for any league or district official, regardless of role and/or experience
- Learn and interact with Little League staff
- Little League staff is in your area, coming to you and reducing your travel
- Receive answers to your pressing Little League questions
$55 | Must register by Sunday, Jan. 20 at 10 p.m. eastern.
Elegant buffet lunch as well as event and Little League materials included.
Saturday, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Attendee Check-In
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Clinic
Sunday, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Clinic
Schedule is subject to change
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging accommodations. There are no rooms set aside for attendees. Contact the location for any possible room availability.
What To Bring
Ability to take notes either by paper or digitally.
- The Clinic will be led by Southeastern Region and Little League Headquarters staff
- This is a classroom-exclusive event
Little League University
Use Little League University (LLU) to transform the way you learn about the program, all while at your own pace. Visit LittleLeagueU.org for a plethora of resources, including videos, how-to articles, presentations and much more!