Southeast Region: LLU League Administration Clinic - Florida
January 12, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm$22
The Little League University League Administration Clinic will provide attendees a thorough understanding of the management and operation of a local Little League, in conjunction with a review of Little League® rules, regulations, and policies that will assist a volunteer in developing a well-run local program. Don’t miss this chance to learn from Little League staff coming to your community with a wealth of knowledge for your Little League program.
Any local league officer as well as district officers from any local league or district, regardless of location (district, state, and region)
Benefits & Highlights
- Receive a thorough review of local league operations
- Useful for any league or district official, regardless of role and/or experience
- Learn and interact with Little League staff
- Little League staff is in your area, coming to you and reducing your travel
- Receive answers to your pressing Little League questions
$22 | Must register by Sunday, Jan. 6 at 10 p.m. eastern.
Lunch as well as event and Little League materials included.
Saturday, 8:30 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Attendee Check-In
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. – Clinic
Schedule is subject to change
Pelican Preserve Town Center
10561 Veneto Drive, Fort Myers, FL
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging accommodations.
What To Bring
Ability to take notes either by paper or digitally.
- This event will be led by Southeastern Region and Little League Headquarters staff
- This is a classroom-exclusive event
Little League University
Use Little League University (LLU) to transform the way you learn about the program, all while at your own pace. Visit LittleLeagueU.org for a plethora of resources, including videos, how-to articles, presentations and much more!