Southeast Region: Two-Umpire Mechanics Clinic
February 22 @ 6:00 pm - February 24 @ 12:00 pm$40 – $50
The Two-Umpire Mechanics Clinic instructs participants both on the field and in the classroom on all principles of field mechanics and facets of the two-umpire system. Detailed plate mechanics are covered in cage sessions which are recorded and available to each student after the Clinic. Additional mechanics are covered in various drills and sessions. Classroom sessions provide tools and tips to improve an umpire’s game as well as a review of recent rule changes. This Clinic can serve as a learning opportunity or refresher for an umpire.
Beneficial for any umpire, regardless of skill level or experience. Open to all Little League® umpires.
Benefits & Highlights
- Detailed training through multiple, unique methods
- Top-notch training and education
- One-on-one, recorded plate mechanics training
- Exposure to training for 60-foot and 70/90-foot diamonds
- Valuable lessons and tools to help you become a better and successful umpire
$50 | The first 40 people to register are eligible for a 20% discount at time of registration.
Must register by Sunday, Feb. 17 at 10 p.m. eastern.
A catered lunch on Saturday, training and educational materials plus access to your recorded plate mechanics sessions included.
Members of the Southeastern Region Umpire Alumni Association are eligible for a 10% discount at time of registration. Must input SRUAA membership number (SRUAAXXXX) as promotional code. Can’t be combined with 20% discount.
Friday, 5 p.m. – 6 p.m. – Attendee Check-In
Friday, 6 p.m. – 9 p.m. – Classroom training
Saturday, 8 a.m. – 6 p.m. – On-field and classroom training
Sunday, 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.- On-field and classroom training
Schedule is subject to change
What To Bring
All Plate Gear (shin guards, chest protector, face mask, plate shoes, ball bag, indicator, plate brush) | Gray Umpire Slack(s) | Umpire Shirt(s) | Umpire Hat(s) | Black Belt(s) | Black Umpire Shoes | Ball Glove | Water Bottle
We have umpire gear and equipment available for those without such for the event.
- This event will be led by the Region’s experienced Volunteer Umpire Staff
- Attendees must secure their own housing accommodations
- This is both an indoor and outdoor event, with an agenda to be provided at time of check-in