Southeast Region: LLU Umpire Rules Clinic – Virginia
January 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - January 27, 2019 @ 12:00 pm$55
The Little League University Umpire Rules Clinic will provide an extensive review of Little League Baseball and Softball Rules. The Clinic will dispel many myths of the games while also providing clarity, interpretation and application of the rules. Don’t miss this chance to learn from the Region’s experienced volunteer umpire staff coming to your community with a wealth of knowledge and be prepared for the upcoming year on the ballfield.
Any local league officer or district officer from any local league or district, regardless of location (district, state, and region)
Benefits & Highlights
- Receive a thorough review of local league operations and Little League rules
- Useful for any league or district official, regardless of role and/or experience
- Learn and interact with Little League staff
- Little League staff is in your area, coming to you and reducing your travel
- Receive answers to your pressing Little League questions
$55 | Must register by Sunday, Jan. 20 at 10 p.m. eastern.
Elegant buffet lunch as well as event and Little League materials included.
Saturday, 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. – Attendee Check-In
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. – Clinic
Sunday, 8:30 a.m. – 12 p.m. – Clinic
Schedule is subject to change
Attendees are responsible for their own lodging accommodations. There are no rooms set aside for attendees. Contact the location for any possible room availability.
What To Bring
Ability to take notes either by paper or digitally.
- The Clinic will be led by members of the Southeastern Region Volunteer Umpire staff
- This is a classroom-exclusive event
Little League University
Use Little League University (LLU) to transform the way you learn about the program, all while at your own pace. Visit LittleLeagueU.org for a plethora of resources, including videos, how-to articles, presentations and much more!