This site is your one stop spot for all World Series
related information. If this is your first time at this
unique worldwide event, congratulations, it's the one time
every year that the world comes to Williamsport,
Pennsylvania for some serious competition....and a ton of
fun. If you're a returning visitor, we welcome and
appreciate your continued support of the Little League
Dream. Let's keep making Little League one of the greatest
sports programs in the world. We here at Little League
sincerely hope you enjoy your time at this incredible
Honda Little League Baseball® World Series Event Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
THIS PROMOTION IS INTENDED FOR ENTRY BY RESIDENTS OF THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER IF YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE FORTY-EIGHT (48) CONTIGUOUS UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF ENTRY.
1. Eligibility: Honda Little League Baseball® World Series Event (the “Promotion”) is open only to citizens of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States (including District of Columbia) who are at least eighteen (18) years old and who hold a valid driver's license at the time of entry. Employees of American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Rubin Postaer and Associates (“RPA”), Little League Baseball, Incorporated, ESPN, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies, suppliers as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in AK, HI and where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: American Honda Motor Co., Inc., 1919 Torrance Blvd., Torrance, CA 90501. Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing: The Promotion begins on August 15, 2013 and ends on August 22, 2013 (“Entry Period”). During the Entry Period, you will only be able to enter the Promotion during the event hours listed at the Honda booth located outside the 2013 Little League Baseball World Series Event in South Williamsport, PA. Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter: During the Entry Period enter the Promotion by visiting the Honda booth located outside the 2013 Little League Baseball World Series Event in South Williamsport, PA during the posted event hours. On tablets available at the Honda booth, fill out the registration form completely and you will automatically receive one (1) entry into the drawing for a chance to become a finalist (“Finalist”) prize winner and participate in the Grand Prize Event (described in Section 7 below). Potential winner is subject to verification before any prize will be awarded. Limit: Each entrant may enter one (1) time during the Entry Period.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's plays/entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected registrations, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration or entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant or player. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. POTENTIAL FINALIST WINNER IS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR OR ADMINISTRATOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE PROMOTION. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF A PRIZE, EVEN IF SELECTED AS A WINNER, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND PROMOTION WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
6. Winner Selection and Verification: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion and the selection of potential Finalist winner is final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Administrator will randomly select the potential Finalist prize winner from all eligible entries received during the Entry Period on or around August 22, 2013. Potential Finalist winner will be contacted by email and/or phone following the drawing. Potential Finalist prize winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to provide proof of eligibility within 6 hours of being notified in order to participate in the Grand Prize Event. If the Finalist prize winner becomes the potential Grand Prize winner he/she must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential Finalist winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will select an alternate Finalist prize winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to four (4) alternate drawings may be held, time permitting, after which a Finalist prize winner will not be selected. The Finalist Prize winner must report to the Honda booth located outside the 2013 Little League Baseball World Series Event in South Williamsport, PA by 10:00 AM EDT on August 24, 2013 in order to participate in the Grand Prize Event.
7. Grand Prize Event: At the 2013 Little League Baseball® World Series Event, the Finalist Prize winner from this Promotion along with 4 Finalist Prize winners from the Honda Win Big (or Small) Instant Win Game & Promotion will be invited onto the field to participate in the grand prize event ("Grand Prize Event"). Each participant will randomly select one (1) of five (5) keys. Sponsor will conduct a random drawing to determine the order in which the individuals will select the keys. Each participant will attempt to start the car one by one, and the individual whose key successfully starts the car will be the potential Grand Prize winner and the Grand Prize Event will conclude. The potential Grand Prize winner will be required to sign and return to Sponsor a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration"), which must be received within one (1) day of the Grand Prize Event, in order to claim the prize. If the potential Grand Prize winner fails to sign and return the Declaration within the required time period, he/she forfeits the prize. Up to three (3) alternate drawings will be held from among Grand Prize Event participants, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all respects with regard to the winner selection and the Grand Prize Event.
8. Prizes: a. Finalist Prize: ONE (1) FINALIST PRIZE: The opportunity for the winner to participate in the Grand Prize Event (all details of opportunity determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). The finalist will be responsible for providing their own transportation to the event. This prize has no retail value. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. b. Grand Prize: ONE (1) GRAND PRIZE: 2013 Honda Odyssey Touring model. Features include Roof Rails, Cross Bars, Body Side Moldings, and Splash Guards. All prize details, including color and any other options, will be determined solely by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winner must be a licensed driver and will be required to provide proof of insurance at time of delivery. Winner is responsible for title, license, registration, dealer preparation costs, auto insurance and other fees associated with prize, including any travel and transportation costs associated with collecting the vehicle. Winner must take delivery of vehicle from the dealership designated by Sponsor, or as otherwise instructed by Sponsor. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Value (“MSRP”) is $42,212. If you are selected as a Finalist Prize winner, the odds of winning the Grand Prize are 1:5.
No cash equivalent and all prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use, regardless of whether prize is used in whole or in part. Grand Prize Winner will be issued an IRS 1099 form for prizes over $600.
9. Release: By receipt of any prize, winner agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Rubin Postaer and Associates, Little League Baseball, Incorporated, ESPN, Inc. ePrize, Inc., and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
10. Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
11. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor reserves the right to award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
12. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Promotion entry, if possible. If the Promotion, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
13. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for Delaware or the appropriate Delaware State Court; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.
15. Winner’s List: For the names of the Grand Prize winners, available after September 23, 2013, send a self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: Honda Win Big (or small) Promotion - WL, P.O. Box 329, Elmhurst, IL 60126. Requests received after October 7, 2013 will not be honored.