Information about the Play Ball Event
The MLB PLAY BALL Weekend event at Little League International is a fun, free event open to children of all ages and skill levels. The event is loosely structured to allow participants to experience the game and just have fun. There are activities around the complex for families with kids under the age of all ages. We ask that all participants register at the registration check-in location at the concession stand. Registration is required for participation in any of the events or activities. Each participant will be issued a name tag to wear.
The sessions are as follows:
• 1 p.m. ages 5 and 8 (baseball and softball)
• 3 p.m. ages 9 and 12 (baseball and softball)
• Activities will be held on Lamade Stadium or Field 2. Parents, guardians, and anyone not participating in the sessions may watch from the stands or outside the fence during their session. A picture opportunity will be held at the end of the session and you are invited to take photos in the outfield during that time. An announcement will be made to alert you. Players can find Gatorade and water in dugouts and are free to grab a drink any time during events.
• We ask that you accompany your children to the entry gates. Do not leave any child unattended at any time and stay in close proximity to the field.
• The World of Little League Museum is open all day. The concession stand is open with food and drinks available for purchase. The Stadium Gift Shop will also be open from 12pm to 5pm. The Easton Hit Lab, located next to the Gift Shop, is open to all visitors from 12pm to 5pm as well.
• If you post any pictures or updates to social media, we would encourage you to use the following hashtags: #PlayBall, #LittleLeague
Please note the following:
• This event is being filmed and photographed by Little League Baseball, Incorporated (LLB) for use by LLB and other partners, including Major League Baseball (MLB), Baseball Factory, Easton and other LLB partners and may be used in future television broadcasts, by the news media, in marketing and promotional materials, on websites in social media and for use by third parties. Participation in this event and presence on the Little League International Complex constitutes your acceptance of and agreement with this policy without further authorization or compensation.
• By entering the Little League complex you acknowledge and accept all of the inherent risks associated with being a participant and/or spectator at a baseball/softball game and further agree to hold harmless and release Little League Baseball, Incorporated, its employees, volunteers and partners from any damage or injury to person or property you may suffer at this event.