Active Network Sports, Positive Coaching Alliance to Present a Free Webinar
Active Network Sports is teaming up with the Positive Coaching Alliance to offer a free webinar on Tuesday, Nov. 16.
The webinar is entitled: Setting Expectations for a Season of Positive Coaching. Register today!
When: Tuesday, November 16, 2010
Time: 1pm – 2pm Pacific Standard Time (To find out what time that is in your time zone, click here.)
No other setting has the power to develop the characters of youths as much as sports. As your athletes take to the field, the court or the pool, make sure they are supported by coaches that champion your organization’s positive, rewarding sports culture.
Join us for a webinar on how you can set expectations for your coaches to ensure a positive experience for your players.
This webinar will include an interactive Question and Answer segment that covers:
- Determining your team and organizational culture to encourage coaches and athletes to strive for excellence
- Designing a coaching philosophy that better equips your coaches to handle the season's challenges
- Setting expectations to ensure that they will be met
- Building dynamic practices that reinforce your culture and maximize time
- Recognizing and rewarding positive coaches to support your organization's culture
Positive Coaching Alliance is a non–profit organization whose mission is to transform youth sports so all athletes have a positive, character–building experience. In this webinar, you’ll hear from PCA experts and learn how to set expectations with your coaches to ensure better experiences for you and those involved in your sports organization.
Attendance is limited, so register now!
After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing details on how to join the webinar.