Little League Advisory Board Concludes Fall Meeting
Little League International Advisory Board, which provides counsel and recommendations to Little League staff and Senior Management, has concluded its annual fall meeting.
The input, perspective and opinion of the members of the Advisory Board is sought on current aspects of the Little League program and proposed new initiatives, all for the purpose of maintaining Little League Baseball and Softball as the world’s leader in youth sports. Each member of the Advisory Board is appointed by Little League President and Chief Executive Officer Stephen D. Keener to a three-year term. The Advisory Board convenes twice a year, once by conference call and once in person, with all necessary travel related expenses provided by Little League International.
Little League considers the input of the Advisory Board as vital in providing an effective program to ensure that all participants, parents and volunteers have a rewarding and enriching Little League experience. The Advisory Board consists of current and former district administrators and assistant district administrators whose many years of experience at the local level of Little League operations is highly valued by Little League International.
A list of the current members of the Little League International Advisory Board is below.
- Tim Ward -Central, Illinois 2009
- Stan Brown - East, Mass. 2009
- Anne Dundon - Canada, Ontario 2009
- Bruce Wilson - Southwest, Mississippi 2010
- Joe Patterson - Southwest, Texas 2010
- Mert Leeman - Southeast, Florida 2010
- Bill Sedlacek - West, Wyoming 2010
- Debbie Bedell - West, Oregon 2010
- Tony Tulino - Central, Ohio 2011
- John Mitchell - Southeast, Virginia 2011
- Robert ‘Biff’ Newnam - East, Delaware 2011
- Serafin Gomez - International, Mexico 2011
From left to right are: Stephen D. Keener (President and Chief Executive Officer of Little League Baseball and Softball), Tim Ward, Joe Patterson, Bruce Wilson, Mert Leeman, Bill Sedlacek, Anne Dundon, Serafin Gomez, Debbie Bedell, Robert “Biff” Newnam, Stan Brown and Patrick W. Wilson (Vice President of Operations of Little League Baseball and Softball). Not pictured are board members John Mitchell and Tony Tulino.