Tournament Eligibility Affidavit -- Baseball and Softball Only
It shall be the league president’s responsibility to review and certify the birth records (league age) by viewing the original birth record and residence (as defined by Little League Baseball, Incorporated) of all players. When the league finally decides on the makeup of the team, names must be entered on the league’s Eligibility Affidavit. Once the District Administrator certifies the Eligibility Affidavit, the tournament team will be required to have in its possession:
- the Eligibility Affidavit;
- a map showing the actual boundaries of the league, with locations noted for the residences of the parent or legal guardian (court appointed) or location of the school for every participant named on the affidavit;
- tournament verification form for each player (strongly recommended);
- three or more documents to determine residency of the parent(s) or legal guardian (court appointed) or a document to support school attendance/enrollment for each player named on the tournament affidavit;
- waivers (i.e. II(d), IV(h), Charter Committee, etc...) IMPORTANT: Alternates are not authorized. They shall not accompany the team and shall not be listed on the Eligibility Affidavit.