> Little League Online > Learn More > Rules Regs & Policies > Rule Changes & Clarifications > 2014 Rule Changes
2014 Rule Changes
- Residence Eligibility Requirements and Regulation II -- All ProgramsModified residency to include players to attend a school physically located in the league boundaries.
- Regulation IV(g) - Player Data -- All ProgramsRevised wording to have player data submitted on April 1.
- Regulation VII (b) – Regular Season Minimum -- Challenger Division OnlyRevised language to require a Regular Season be a minimum 4-game schedule.
- Playing Rule 3.11/4.13 - Doubleheaders -- Challenger Division OnlyRevised wording to allow a doubleheader to be played in a calendar week.
- Tournament Eligibility Affidavit -- Baseball and Softball OnlyRemoved wording mandating a Tournament team carry copies of players’ birth certificates.
- Financial Responsibility -- Baseball and Softball onlyRevised language concerning travel of 150 miles or more to the Section level and beyond for one roundtrip for U.S. leagues only.
- Clarification of Regulation VIThe note references the exception for games that are suspended with less than one (1) inning completed.