2010 Rule Changes
Bulletin – June 15, 2010
- Rule 6.09 – The batter becoming a runner on a dropped third strike will apply for the 10-11-Year-Old Tournament in softball.
- Rule 7.08 (a) (5) – The base runner’s ability to leave the base when the ball is released by the pitcher will apply for the 10-11-Year-Old Tournament in softball.
Note: These two rules will not apply for the 9-10 tournament division of softball.
Bulletin – May 21, 2010
For the 2010 Senior League Baseball International Tournament, the pitching rules in Rule 4. (e) regarding rest requirements for pitchers league age “15-18,” should instead read “14-18.”
Regarding a 14-year-old pitcher in the Junior League Baseball Tournament, the pitching rules that apply are correctly noted in the Tournament Rules and Guidelines.
2010 Rule Changes
- 2010 Regular Season and Tournament Rule Changes (6-29-10, includes changes implemented at Congress)
- 2010 Softball Tournament Rule Changes (6-27-10)
- 2010 & 2011 Congress Approved Rule ChangesSOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. (March 22, 2010) – Little League International has produced four documents that provide details on the recent changes to the Rules and Regulations, and to the Tournament Rules and Guidelines, as approved at the Little League International Congress by the delegates and the International Board of Directors. Each document includes an explanation on implement the changes, and other useful information.
- Little League International Announces Changes, Adjustments to 2010 Playing Rules, RegulationsSOUTH WILLIAMSPORT, Pa. (Nov. 10, 2009) – For decades, Little League International in South Williamsport, Pa., has strived to make Little League Baseball and Softball a safe and enjoyable experience for all of its players and volunteers.