Endemic Equipment License
The proper approach to establishing a licensing agreement for equipment begins with forwarding appropriate fliers and information on the equipment proposed for licensing to the Marketing Department in Williamsport. If the printed material forwarded qualifies for further review, you will be notified by the Marketing Department.
Fees associated with the evaluation process and specific royalties that apply to each category of equipment can be discussed with the Marketing Department. The licensing agreement is in effect from October 1st of each calendar year through September 30th of the following calendar year. It is required of the licensee that the Sales and Royalty report, which will be forwarded to you prior to the end of each quarter, be completed and submitted fifteen days after the end of each quarter.
By mid-summer of each year you are notified by the Marketing Department of the need to renew the licensing agreement, which expires on September 30th of each year. A simple signature renews the licensing agreement and is then accompanied by the advance royalty for the upcoming year.
Licensees receive the following privileges:
- The right to use the terms "approved by or licensed by Little League Baseball" on your product and in your advertisements.
- Inclusion on listing of licensed products which is sent to Little League Regional offices as well as to all chartered leagues. Licensed products are also listed on the Little League web-site.
- The right to secure advertising in the Equipment & Supply Catalog (100,000 copies are published and distributed throughout the grassroots network). You will receive information regarding advertisement rates and requirements in the spring.
- The opportunity to purchase advertising in the Little League Baseball World Series and Tournament programs.
- Attendance at 10 to 15 important weekend Seminars & Clinics which are attended by 150-400 of the chartered leagues officials preparing for the upcoming playing season.
- The opportunity to secure a full-page ad in the Little League Magazine which is produced in 2 million plus quantities and mailed directly to the homes of the athletes participating in Little League. This is co-produced by Major League Baseball and is an exciting way to present your product to the participants.
- Participation in the International Congress which is held every three years and attended by 1,200 delegates.
Please be advised Little League Baseball does not provide contact information of our local volunteers as an entitlement of the licensing agreement. Interest by manufacturers in the Little League Baseball Licensing Program should contact the Marketing Department at:
Little League Baseball, Incorporated
P.O. Box 3485
Williamsport, PA 17701
Phone: 570-326-1921 ext. 2205
General Merchandise/Retail Licensed Products
Not only does Little League Baseball, Incorporated work extensively with licensed partners to produce and market endemic equipment products, but also in the production of non-endemic products and services that are featured in top retail stores.
These retail licensed products and services encapsulate and embody the true fabric, quality, and standard of Little League®. All products and services include our license trademarks of Baseball, Softball, Challenger, our lovable mascot, Dugout, and other initiatives. Our licensing portfolio of retail products is steadily growing and we are eager to find new partners to be become even more diverse in the retail marketplace.
If interested in having your product and/or service licensed with Little League Baseball, Incorporated, please find the “Click Here for our Forms” link to fill out a Little League Licensing Application. Please fill out the application completely. Once completed, your company can do one of the following:
- Mail the application (and product, if applicable) to Little League's mailing address at 539 U.S. Route 15 Highway, South Williamsport, Pennsylvania 17702
- Fax the application to 570-326-1074
- E-mail the application to email@example.com
Please allow 2-6 weeks for the Little League Licensing Department to carefully review. Upon review, your company will be notified for the next course of steps.
We appreciate your valued support and interest in Little League Baseball and Softball.
Single-Use Agreement Procedures
Please include this copy that complements these two attachments (league & supplier) in the Licensing Area only (and not the Forms & Publications area):
Throughout the years, Little League has partnered with licensed companies that use our logos and trademarks in production of goods and services. Little League Baseball, Incorporated encourages our leagues and members to use our licensed partners to produce any special product and/or fundraising requests (i.e. – pins, trophies, candies, etc.) benefiting your leagues.
A comprehensive listing of all of our licensees can be found here: Equipment & Merchandise
If there is an unique circumstance where you cannot use a licensed partner, then Little League recommends that you complete a single-use agreement and contact the Licensing Department to discuss your request. In order for your request to be considered, please have your league president sign and complete the league single use form and the vendor/supplier sign and complete the supplier single-use form. Once both forms are completed, please return to our Director of Licensing, Eric Hill. Should you have any other questions, please e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Listing of Little League Trademarks
- Licensing Forms
- Local League: Little League Usage
- Usage Guidelines for Motion Pictures, Television, Music, Book Narratives, Theatrical Arts, Photo Rights, and etc.
- Reporting unauthorized misuse of the Little League Trademarks and Logos
- Approved Equipment
- 75th Anniversary of Little League®