Nine Little League® Teams Claim World Series Championship Banners
In late July and throughout August, thousands of teams play tens of thousands of games to become region champions and earn Little League® World Series berths. To be the best and assume the mantle of champion, teams must defeat their division’s best.
This summer, five Little League Baseball® and four Little League Softball® World Series Tournaments were played, with nine champions crowned.
All four of softball’s World Series titles were claimed by teams from the United States, while the International Region teams to win baseball World Series championships hailed from the Asia-Pacific Region. The Little League Baseball World Series in South Williamsport, Pa., was won by Seoul Little League from South Korea; and in Taylor, Mich., Taichung Little League representing Chinese Taipei, captured the Junior Baseball World Series banner.
Below is a list of Little League’s 2014 World Series Champions.
- Little League – Robbinsville (N.J.) Little League
- Junior League – West Point Little League (Greensburg, Pa.)
- Senior League – Indiana District 11
- Big League – Delaware District 1
- Little League – Seoul (South Korea) Little League
- Intermediate (50/70) – Nogales (Arizona) National Little League
- Junior League – Taichung Little League (Chinese Taipei)
- Senior League – West University Little League (Houston, Texas)
- Big League – Florida District 12
To view more scores and information about the 2014 Little League Baseball and Little League Softball World Series tournaments, visit the World Series website.
Thousands of volunteers supported the 2014 Little League International tournament from the beginning of district play through the conclusion of the various World Series. Little League appreciates and thanks each and every person who contributed their time to making these events special and memorable for the players, coaches and families.