The Little League® Coaches Committee Is Seeking Nominees with Experience in Softball and Teenager Divisions
Since announcing plans to form the Little League® Coaches Committee, the response has been tremendous. Thanks to everyone for the nominations! We are looking to strengthen the representation with volunteers that have experience in Little League Softball® and the Teenage divisions of our program.
We are also strongly encouraging female Managers and Coaches in all divisions, along with those Managers and Coaches from leagues outside of the United States, who are willing to offer their insight and provide their time to the Committee.
The purpose of the Coaches Committee and its mission are currently being developed. The intent of committee is to open a dialog that will broaden our understanding of what today’s Managers and Coaches from around the world want, and need to know.
If you want to have a voice, and express what you are experiencing at the local level, please submit your information for consideration.
All you have to do is CLICK HERE to provide the following information:
- E-mail address
- Town, City and Country
- Local league name
- Local league affiliation (manager or coach)
- Little League experience
- How long have you been a Little League manager or coach?
- In what divisions have you managed or coached?
- Have you managed or coached a Little League All-Star/Tournament team?
- Are you currently a member of your local league’s Board of Directors?
- Brief explanation of why you feel you’d make a great Committee member
If you would like to nominate a current or former Little League Manager or Coach, and you have their permission, all you have to do is CLICK HERE to provide the following basic information:
- Nominee’s name
- Nominee’s e-mail address
- Nominee’s hometown and country
- Nominee’s local Little League name
- Nominee’s current or former local league affiliation (manager or coach)
- Brief explanation of why you feel your nominee would make a great Committee member
With Little League being played in more than 80 countries, we are striving for a diverse mix of members so we can learn as much as possible from as many local leagues as possible. If you have any questions, e-mail: LLcoachescommittee@LittleLeague.org.