- Pieces of Our Past: January Week 2A baseball jersey, bearing the letters “VFW” is more than an artifact in the Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum in South Williamsport, Pa.
- Pieces of Our Past: January Week 4A Little League team from Maine has advanced to the Little League World Series three times.
- Pieces of Our Past: February Week 2Many of the baseballs housed in the Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum collection have interesting stories. Some are game balls from past World Series, while some are autographed by some of the greats of the game. However, one baseball may have one of the most interesting stories of all.
- Pieces of Our Past: June Week 1The Cleveland Browns’ running back coach, Gary Leroy Brown, Jr., played Little League Baseball as a child.
- Pieces of Our Past: June Week 4The baseball career of 1990 National League Cy Young Award winner Doug Drabek, began in his hometown of Victoria, Texas.