- A Piece of the Past - May 2005Among the autographed baseballs included in the collection at the Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum is one that was used in the first no-hit, no-run game in Little League history.
- A Piece of the Past - July 2005The home plate used in 1959 during the first Little League Baseball World Series games in the newly built Howard J. Lamade Memorial Field anchors many memories for those visiting the Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum.
- A Piece of the Past - September 2005Professional photographer Elliott Kaufman remains understandably proud of the photographic mural of the crowd that he took minutes prior to the start of 1982 Little League Baseball World Series championship game at Howard J. Lamade Stadium
- A Piece of the Past - October 2005Kids of all ages traded pins during the recent Little League Baseball World Series held in Williamsport, in a tent set aside specifically for pin traders.
- A Piece of the Past - November 2005One of the earliest known autographs of one of the best-hitting catchers in baseball, Gary Carter, is in the Peter J. McGovern Little League Museum in South Williamsport, Pa.
- A Piece of the Past - December 2005Baseball may not be played all year, but that does not keep snowmen from dressing like ballplayers.