ACTIVE Global Connections
The new World of Little League®: Peter J. McGovern Museum and Official Store at Little League® International in South Williamsport, Pa., will feature a one-of-a-kind interactive exhibit -- involving every local Little League on Earth -- when it opens this June.
Your Little League will be a part of it, too. But you can make the experience even better, by uploading some simple info that will be seen by tens of thousands of visitors to the World of Little League each year. The Global Connections Touch Table, Presented by ACTIVE Network, will allow museum patrons to learn about any of the 7,000-plus Little Leagues around the world. Using the unique touch table, those Museum visitors also can send messages -- from the home of the annual Little League Baseball World Series -- to your league. See below for details:
Add details to your museum profile through eteamz
• Before you start:
- You must have an eteamz website to add to your museum profile. Don’t have one? Start creating one here: http://www.eteamz.com/partners/little-league-websites/
- Little League International must have record of your eteamz URL for your photos and messages to appear at the museum. If you haven’t done so already, send your eteamz URL, League Name, & League ID to URL@LittleLeague.org.
- League or Organization site must be associated to Little League Baseball and Softball
• On your league's eteamz site, log in as the administrator using your league's login and password
• Navigate to My Site Design > LLP profile
• Charter information will automatically display
• Enter a message to call attention to museum visitors
• Enter details about your league, history, championships, famous players, any information that will make your league standout
• Click on Browse to upload a logo or pictures to show to museum visitors
• Upload up to 5 photos (file must be less than 500kb)
• Add a description to best explain the joy and achievements displayed by the photo
• Save your changes!