Electronic Boundary Maps - FAQ's
Frequently Asked Questions
The electronic boundary map tool is a new feature on www.eteamz.com web sites. Eteamz, and their parent company, ACTIVE Network, are long time partners of Little League. Through this partnership, they developed this new technology to allow districts and leagues to add an electronic boundary map to their eteamz.com web sites.
Please note this is a brand new tool that is being introduced. As we begin to roll this out to our member leagues and districts, we ask for your patience and feedback. We will continually enhance and improve the features of the tool as we hear specific feedback from you.
How do I go about creating a boundary map?
- Please watch the tutorial on how to create a boundary map: Boundary Maps Tutorial
- Or please review the instructions for creating an electronic boundary map: League Finder Instructions
Why hasn't my map been approved yet?
The process for approval of a boundary map is as follows:
- Once you save your map and click to submit for approval, the map is sent to your District Administrator for review.
- If your DA accepts of your map as drawn, he/she then forwards an email to his region with the map to review.
- Final review and publishing occurs at your regional office.
- Once your map is accepted it automatically appears on your eteamz.com web site.
Is the boundary map portion of eteamz.com on a free or PLUS site?
The boundary map tool is available on all eteamz sites, free or PLUS, so long as the site type is League or Organizational and the site is associated to Little League.
How will I know if my map accepted or rejected?
- If your map is accepted, it will automatically show up on your Eteamz site.
- If your map is rejected, your DA or Region will communicate back to you to advise on the reasons for the rejection.
Who should I contact to check on the status of my map?
You should first contact your District Administrator to ensure that he/she has reviewed the map and forwarded to the appropriate Regional Office. If yes, than you can check with your Regional Office on the review status of your map.
Can I save my map and go back and edit it at a later time? Is there a back button to correct mistakes as I am creating my map?
Little League and ACTIVE are currently working on improvements to the boundary map tool. The ability to go “back”, save and update a map later as well as an automated email function are part of these improvements. We anticipate having these functions added in the next few months.
I am a District Administrator or Region Center Staff, why did I not receive notification to approve my league's map?
- 1. Check your SPAM or Junk mail for the email
- 2. Add email@example.com to your approved list
- 3. If problem still persists, contact (do you want them to contact HQ or their regional office?)
I submitted my map and it says waiting for approval…how long does this take?
Provided the submitted map matches what is currently on file at the regional office, the approval process should take 2-3 weeks. Once the map is reviewed and accepted by both the District Administrator and Regional Office, the map will be posted to the Little League League Finder.For visual representation on resubmitting a boundary map: Click Here