Little League® International Tournament Logo:
The 2017 Little League® International Tournament Logo is now available to local leagues and districts. Questions and permission regarding logo usage are to be directed to Eric Hill (570-326-1921; Ext. 2266) in the Little League International Licensing Department. Little League's registered marks, logos, names and characters can assist your league with drawing attention and interest from members of the community. However, it is important to remember that local leagues cannot enter into agreements allowing the usage of Little League’s name or trademarks without first consulting with Little League International.
- Plan to contact Eric Hill to discuss the Little League Single Use Agreement associated with permission to provide any of Little League’s logos to any third party a local league or district may contract with for printing.
- Place the requested logo in all your tournament literature and promotional fliers, posters, or banners. Maintain a standardized and professional image which will bring high quality and exposure to your event.
Now is the time to order your tournament banners to ensure timely delivery. As in previous years, Little League® offers custom, championship, and mini-banners, as well as custom outdoor vinyl banners.
- Also consider ordering banners as part of your district’s marketing plan. Banners can be used to promote your tournament(s) and other Little League-related events throughout your area.
Eligibility Waiver Deadline:
All waiver requests (for the league, team, player, manager, and/or coach) of any kind must be processed by the district and respective regional offices, and acted upon by the Little League® International Charter Committee in South Williamsport, Pa., no later than June 1, 2017, and prior to said player participating in the local Little League program. This includes Combine Teams and Interleague Play.
- Submitting requests past the appropriate time greatly minimizes the likelihood of the request being approved. All submissions should be made with enough time to ensure leagues can provide good customer service to its parents and players.
Player and Coach/Manager Registration Information:
District Administrators and staff members are strongly encouraged to instruct their local leagues to submit regular-season player registration/roster information and coach/manager data through the Little League® Data Center in accordance with the ASAP regulation requirement No. 14.
- Remind all of your League Presidents to update the Little League® Data Center to have current player registration/roster information and coach/manager data prior to the start of the Tournament season.
- Clear communication on the importance of keeping this information current will make management and operation of this year tournament easier, as well as providing reference for local officials in preparations for Board of Directors elections.