During the Little League Baseball® World Series, please keep the following information in mind for your safety and enjoyment.
The following list of items will be PROHIBITED
on the premises:
- Alcohol or Illegal Drugs
- Large Coolers
(ex: vuvuzelas, thunder sticks, air horns, etc.)
- Tarps, Tents or Canopies
- Flammable materials or Incendiary devices
- Beach Umbrellas
(small umbrellas 42” or less will be permitted)
- Large Bags or Containers
- Laser Pointers
- Roller Blades
- Weapons of any kind
- Pocket Knives or Guns
- Containers with Liquid
(cans, plastic and aerosol containers)
- Aerosol containers
- Smoking and use of smokeless tobacco products are prohibited on the Little League International complex.
- We reserve the right to remove from or deny access to Little League property any item, individual, or group whose actions are deemed inappropriate.
- All items brought to the complex are subject to inspection.
There will be no claim check for prohibited items at the entry points.
Personal items are to be removed daily from the complex.
- Security gates open daily at 9AM (time is subject to change)
- Stadiums will open 1 hour prior to game time.
- There will be NO claim check for prohibited items at the entry points.
All permitted items will be subject to search.
All patrons entering the World Series complex will be required to pass through Metal Detectors.
- Containers of liquid for infants (i.e. baby bottles, formula) will be permitted, but are subject to inspection.
- Sunscreen in its original container will be permitted but is subject to inspection. (Aerosol containers of sunscreen are NOT permitted).