Accommodations for Persons With Disabilities
Each stadium is handicap accessible, with ramps and seating locations available for visitors in wheelchair access.
Stadium ushers (), stationed at each entrance tunnel are available to guide you to your seat.
Benches marked with the International Symbol for Accesibility serve as the designated "pick-up" and "drop-off" points.
Tentative Pick-Up Locations
- Gate 1
- Gate 3
- Gate 5
- Pavilion near concession stands
These locations are to be used ONLY by those visitors who need assistance to the stadiums, or visitor parking areas located at the South Williamsport Sports Complex (East Mountain Ave.) and off U.S. Route 15 Hwy.
- Visitors to the World Series with physical disabilities have access to a shuttle service at various identified locations throughout the complex.
- Shuttle seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Shuttle seating for other members accompanying a handicapped visitor with a disability is not guaranteed due to limited seating. (Unless the person is an attendee of the person with the disability)
- Limited shuttle seating may require a handicapped visitor with a disability to wait for the shuttle to return.