Accommodations for the Physically Impaired
Each stadium is handicap accessible, with ramps and seating locations available for visitors in wheelchairs.
Stadium ushers (), stationed at each entrance tunnel are available to guide handicapped visitors to the handicap seating areas.
Benches marked with the "handicapped" symbol serve as the designated "pick-up" and "drop-off" points.
Tentative Pick-Up Locations
- Gate 1
- Gate 3
- Gate 5
- Pavilion near concession stands
These locations are to be used ONLY by those visitors who need assistance to the stadiums, or visitor parking areas located at the South Williamsport Sports Complex (East Mountain Ave.) and off U.S. Route 15 Hwy.
- Visitors to the World Series with physical disabilities have access to a shuttle service at various identified locations throughout the complex.
- Shuttle seating is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Shuttle seating for other members accompanying a handicapped visitor is not guaranteed due to limited seating.
- Limited shuttle seating may require a handicapped visitor to wait for the shuttle to return.
Click the above image to view the Complex Map on a stand alone page, or click below to download the PDF version.