2013 Little League® Baseball and Softball Photo Contest
Share your 2013 Little League® Photos! To enter the 2013 Photo Contest follow these three simple steps. All entries are due by October 28, 2013.
To enter your photos, Click the button below to submit them online.
Or follow these three, easy steps to submit your photos via email:1. Fill out the entry form. 2. Fill out a model release form. 3. Email entry forms, model release forms and photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submit your photo, and you could land in the World of Little League!
- Open to any adult who is a parent of a child participating in a local Little League®; 2. A volunteer in a local Little League®; 3. Any district volunteer.
- All entrants must submit their photo via the online form or email photos and model release forms to email@example.com. Model release forms can be downloaded here.
- By entering, the photographer certifies that the only adjustments made to the photo are resizing, cropping, and adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation levels.
- Photos may be black-and-white or color.
- Photos should be at least 8.5 inches x 11 inches at 300 dpi.
- If emailing a submission, Each photograph must be accompanied by a completed copy of this form AND one completed Little League Model Release form for each of the readily identifiable persons who appear in the photo.
- The photograph must depict a LITTLE LEAGUE BASEBALL OR LITTLE LEAGUE SOFTBALL ACTIVITY involving volunteers and/or players.
- Photographs must not depict any unsafe act, and players (if depicted) must be in proper uniform, including official patch in its proper location, if visible on a uniform.
- The top three photographs, as judged by fans of the Little League Baseball and Softball Facebook page, will be displayed in the World of Little League: Peter J. McGovern Museum and Official Store.
- Photographs also may be used in Little League promotional materials and new releases.
- Winning photographers will be notified by phone. No prizes will be awarded.
- Photographer agrees to assign all rights for usage of photos to Little League Baseball, Incorporated, in perpetuity.
- Photo and all materials, including completed releases and both pages of this two-page form – with all spaces properly filled in – must be submitted by October 28 of the current year.